Sometime i really wonder what am i to you?? Am i your GF or am i just another girl to fulfil your needs?? Always ask you a question, you can't even answer it directly. Is it because of your age? Or can i assumed you are just so confident in yourself(there's plenty of girl out there waiting for me, without you, i still can survive...) How well does your friend know you? I can say that you definitely have the look and the built but you are not a reliable person. Somehow when i requested to break because of our incompatibilities, you can answer me " not match, must break meh?" Then don't break continue to waste our time and continue to have quality fun. I don't understand why must you tell me all of your so-called good points even before we are together. Cos' after we are together, you are not what you said. All these things if i'm not an idiot or moron, i will definitely see it wth my own eyes and sense it with my own heart. You told me everything before hand and now i understand you les, i finds that you are a horrible bf. I finds that your thinking is like a 16yrs old boy. I think we should go our way. I'm not a beauty nor a perfect person but not to the extend i need you as my bf.